Mid gain overdrive
Patent Pending « Cellular Clipping™ » technology
- True bypass
- High end definition even at high gain
- No interaction between controls for maximized ease of use
- Power supply : 9V battery or power adapter (Center-tip negative polarity)
- Power consumption : 19 mA max
- Dimensions : 12.6 x 6.7 x 3.9 cm
- Weight : 250 gr
After great success of Drive Recovery, Thrilltone now releases Fire Booster, whose design has been focused on best features that Cellular Clipping™ technology may deliver : remarkable transparency, maximized expressiveness range, for breathtaking crunches and incredibly dynamic clean tones… Used as a clean boost as well as a warm “tube-like” overdrive, Fire Booster brings depth to your drive, while preserving interaction between your guitar and your amp. If you like your clean tone, with Fire Booster, you will love it !
- Cellular Clipping™ technology mid-gain overdrive
- Higher transparency and wider expressiveness range compared to conventional overdrives
- May be used as clean boost for organic and accurate crunches or as generous overdrive still being dynamic and natural
- Featured with an exclusive “character” control knob allowing to finely adjust Fire Booster dynamic response
- Efficient on single coil pickups as well as humbuckers
- 100% Made in France.
- Drive : gain control for the Cellular Clipping™ overdrive, for subtle crunches and warm saturations. Increasing the gain does not impact the output volume. So changing Gain doesn’t imply to adjust Volume.
- Character : exclusive character setting allowing to adjust overdrive dynamics and harmonic signature. Set to the maximum, Fire Booster sound tend to be the one from conventional overdrives, pretty compressed and centered to mediums. Decreasing character setting allows getting dynamics back, with brighter sounds and higher expressiveness range. The ultimate tool to accurately control dynamic response of your drive.
- Tone : ergonomic tone control allowing to balance between low and high frequencies. This knob includes a center detent to easily find the neutral position, where tone stage has no impact.
- Volume : volume control knob, allowing to boost or lessen output signal (+/-15dB). When set in the center position, output volume is the same whether Fire Booster is engaged or not.
- Fire : footswitch allowing to engage and disengage Fire Booster (true bypass).